Paul Solt is a computer graphics programmer and digital artist who uses technology to create works of art. His passion for computers was merged with his desire to create art in the form of iPad/iPhone apps. Paul designs new programs to enable both artwork creation and interactive viewing experiences. His art is on display at the showcases below, contact him directly at Paul@ArtworkEvolution.com for artwork inquires.
- Artwork Evolution has been used to create stunning and colorful patterns. It uses math and evolution to create unique breeds of original art.
- Photo Table is a multi-touch slideshow and collage designer that can showcase any photographer’s or artist’s work.
- ShopOne2 in RIT’s Global Village – Rochester, NY
- RIT Crossroads Old Pub – Rochester, NY – April 2012
- Lovin’ Cup – Rochester, NY – March – April, 2012
- Corn Hill Art Festival – Rochester, NY – July 9-10th, 2011
- ArtAwake – Rochester, NY – April, 2011
Email Paul@ArtworkEvolution.com with artwork requests.
[fbphotos id=374752239244363 rand=1]
- No public Twitter messages.
TagsApple application testing App Store Artwork Evolution Boost bundle C++ cross platform development Dual Monitors Facebook Gears of War 2 gestures git GLUT iOS iPad iPhone iphone dev iphone dev 101 logic testing Mac Macbook Pro mac osx Mac OS X NSDocument Objective-C OCUnit OpenGL player/stage presentation remote control resource paths RIT SCM skillshare slides tdd testable code testing unit testing Windows XP Xbox 360 Xcode xcode 4