I'm teaching a small hands-on course for iPhone development in Rochester, NY on April 21st 10am-12pm.
Space is limited: http://skl.sh/rIUWEE
About this Class
Learn how to get started with iPhone/iPad development and start making iPhone/iPad apps today. Install the tools and create an app without prior experience.
Lecture: 30-45 minute lecture on getting started
- Xcode - Code editor
- Objective-C - Computer language
- Setting up developer credentials
Workshop: 1:30 hours
- Learn how to start programming
- Build your first app - hands on learning
About Paul Solt
- Computer science graduate student at RIT
- Worked at Apple Inc. and Microsoft.
- 4 years as a computer science student instructor at RIT
- 5 apps on App Store
- 12 years of programming experience
- Mac computer (Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac)
- Install Xcode 4.3+ from the Mac App Store. http://developer.apple.com/xcode/
- (Optional) Bring iPhone/iPad with usb cables
- (Optional) Register as a iOS Developer $99/year: https://developer.app