Today I gave a presentation on iPhone Development at RIT for the Computer Science Community (CSC).If you enjoyed it let me know. I'm looking into starting an informal iPhone Dev workshop for more topics.
Here are the slides and Xcode projects:
Slides: iPhone Development - Paul Solt
1. Demo: Hello World Pusher: Foo2
2. Demo: Touch Input: Stalker
3. Demo: Robot Remote Control: See my previous post
*The Touch Input demo was based on a demo given during the Stanford iPhone courses available on iTunes here.
- Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X by Aaron Hillegass (Third Edition)
- Stanford iPhone Course (cs193p.stanford.edu)
- Search “iPhone Application Programming” in iTunes
- Beginning iPhone 3 Development: Exploring the iPhone SDK by Jeff LaMarche
- iPhone Dev Center